| General Info
| Saturday Concert & Dance
| Sunday Klezmer Shul
| Teachers & Performers
| Youth Program
| Registration & Payment
| Meal Menus | Donors & Co-Sponsors
Registration and Payment
Please register and pay IN ADVANCE:
- Save money with the lower advance purchase fee
- Use faster registration line for those who have pre-paid
- Get first choice of workshops -- some may fill up early
- Order Friday dinner, Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch, Sunday dinner, and Monday lunch, available only by advance order. The deadline for orderig dinners has passed.
- Ensure that the more popular workshops are in larger rooms
- Enable us to plan the right number of staff for the Youth Program
- Allow Festival staff and volunteers to sleep well because we know you are coming
- Regardless of how you pay, please print the Registration Form and fill out the details clearly.
- Meals must be ordered in advance. The deadline for ordering all meals has passed. You may pay using the Meal Order page of the Registration
- One Registration
Form can be used for all household members attending, such as a couple, a whole family, additional extra concert/dance tickets, etc.
- Mail completed Registration
Form to KlezCalifornia, 1728 Allston Way, Berkeley CA 94703.
PAY BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
- Check. Mail check payable to KlezCalifornia, Inc. with your Registration
- Credit Card. Pay securely online by credit/debit card, bank account, or PayPal account, using drop-down choices below right for passes, classes, meals, and concert tickets. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to process your credit card payment. Select the item you want, then click "Add to Cart," and it will take you to the secure Paypal page. You will be able to add or remove items before completing your payment. You must still mail us your Registration
Form with details.
- Confirmation. We will confirm by email your registration and payment
PRICES & ONLINE PAYMENT
- Festival Pass
for all events (Friday evening through Monday
- A la Carte for individual workshops, Saturday evening and Sunday evening concert/dance parties
- A la Carte for meals. You can specify which
meals you want to order.
PASS includes all events such as workshops and concerts (Friday night through Monday evening)
(but not meals or lodging). If paying on-site, please bring cash or checks.
in advance: $170 / Etz Chayim members: $150
Adults, at the door: $180 / Etz Chayim members: $160
Youth (6-12): $100
SINGLE WORKSHOPS per class per day. If paying on-site, please bring cash or checks:
$25 / Etz Chayim members: $23
Youth (6-12): $15
PROGRAM: (Friday night and Saturday afternoon))
- No charge; donations requested
The full menu for each meal is at Meal
. All meals are kosher. and all have vegetarian options.
You must also indicate your choices in the Meals section of the Registration
. The deadline for ordering dinners has passed.
- Dinner Friday or Saturday or Sunday: $20
- Sunday box lunch or Monday buffet lunch: $10
- Child's $5 box lunch or $10 buffet lunch
The Festival Pass includes
all concert-dance admissions.
also purchase individual admissions in advance for the Saturday
night Klezmer Concert & Dance or Sunday
night Klezmer Shul Premiere & Dance, using
drop-down choices on the form to the right or by mailing a check (see
instructions for Registration, above). If paying on site, please bring cash or checks.
$20 / Etz Chayim members: $15
Youth (6-12): $10
- For those who need local accommodations, discounted hotel room rates are
MASTER CLASSES & OPEN MIC CABARET SIGN-UP
- Master Class for Instrumentalists with Group Participation (Sunday and Monday, 1:15 - 2:45pm) with Christian Dawid.
If you would like to perform, email masterclass[at]klezcalifornia.org
with subject “Dawid Master Class” Describe who would like to perform. If a group, give the
group’s name. You may also express interest in a note accompanying
your Registration Form.
- Master Class for Instrumentalists (Sunday and
Monday, 3:00 - 4:30pm) with Frank London, Cookie Segelstein, Stuart Brotman.
If you would like to participate, email masterclass[at]klezcalifornia.org
with subject “LSB Master Class.” Describe who would like to perform. If
a group, give the group’s name. You may also express interest in a
note accompanying your Registration Form.
- Master Class for Singers (Monday, 3:00 - 4:30pm)
with Eleanor Reissa. If you would like to participate, email masterclass[at]klezcalifornia.org
with subject “Master Class for Singers.” Describe who would like
to perform. If a group, give the group’s name. You may also express interest in a note accompanying your Registration Form.
- Open Mic Cabaret (Sunday, 4:45 – 5:45).
If you would like to participate, email cabaret[at]klezcalifornia.org with
subject “Open Mic Cabaret.” Describe who would like to perform
in a 10-minute performance slot, what you would do, and whether all performers will be participating in Festival workshops. You may also express interest in a note accompanying your Registration Form.
Several half-time work-study
positions are available in exchange for reduced fees of $90 for adults (rather
than $170), or $70 for teens (rather than $135). To apply, write to KlezCalifornia, 1728 Allston Way, Berkeley CA 94703, or email info[at]klezcalifornia.org describing your experience
working with children, audio-visual equipment, registration, sales, or event management.
Partial scholarships and almost-full scholarships (all but $25 of the full weekend pass) are available for individuals interested in participating but unable to pay the full registration fee. We ask some scholarship recipients to volunteer for several hours during the Festival. Please submit a Scholarship Application.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
If you notify us by
February 11 that you would like to cancel your advance payment
registration, you may donate the fee to KlezCalifornia as a
tax-deductible gift, or get a refund
less a $30 handling charge. No refunds are possible after February 11. Payment for
meals is refundable in full if and only if you notify us by February 5.
DONATIONS TO KLEZCALIFORNIA
building a warm, open, vibrant community to enjoy Yiddish culture.
Please join us in supporting KlezCalifornia to help us continue to
and expand our events, by making a tax-deductible gift
when you register. You will have the good feeling of supporting Yiddish
culture here, in your own community. The benefit will return to you,
your family and friends. Donate Here.
You may send a check payable to "KlezCalifornia, Inc.
" to KlezCalifornia
c/o Kunofsky, 1728 Allston Way,
Berkeley CA 94703
or use the links below to contribute now online via PAYPAL
(secure payment using credit card). Either way, please provide your current mailing
address and email address so that we can acknowledge your donation.