Tayere Fraynt (Dear Friends):
Thank you so much for volunteering to help create a wonderful Festival of Yiddish Culture
in Palo Alto February 12-15, 2010. This section of our web site has information just for volunteers. Please come here regularly for news about the Festival and to get new information and ideas on how you can help.
- If you are a new volunteer, first fill out and return the Volunteer Participation Form (view | download doc).
- Then check out Volunteer Projects (view | download doc) to see where we need help right now. Most projects still need more volunteers. Let us know which projects interest you and we’ll help you get started.
- If you have already signed up for a project, Volunteer Contact Information (download xls) gives you contact information for other volunteers. Check that the information we have for you is correct.
- Calendar and Newspaper Listings (view) offers sample calendar and newsletter text.
- Festival Talking Points (view | download doc) offers suggestions for approaching an organization about the Festival.
- Organization Contact Report (view | download doc) is what you should fill out and return to us after you’ve spoken with an organization.
- Why Should I Participate in the Festival? (view | download doc)
If you have any questions, please contact:
We’re looking forward to having fun with you to make this Festival a great success!