Registration, Payment, Scholarships
- Fill out the Registration Form regarding concert tickets, Festival Passes, individual session tickets, and meals and then call the JCCSF Box Office at 415.292.1233 OR
- Call the JCCSF Box Office at 415.292.1233 and they will talk you through the choices
- No advance registration or tickets needed for free Saturday afternoon workshops, or free Sunday 5:00-6:30pm Sing-Along
You may purchase Festival passes, tickets, and meals by credit card, personal check, or cash
- Phone: 415.292.1233
- Mail: JCCSF Box Office, 3200 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94112
- Fax: 415.276.1550
- Email: arts[at]jccsf.org
- In person at the Box Office: Monday-Friday 12-7 pm, Saturday 12-5 pm
- Online: for Saturday night concert only, at JCCSF website
If payment is received at the Box Office prior to February 8, tickets and/or passes will be mailed to you.
If payment is received February 8 or later, tickets and passes will be held at Box Office Will Call.
Festival 3-Day Pass: Adults $130 / JCCSF members $120 / Teens $75 / Youth 6 - 12 $50
- Includes all workshops on Saturday, Sunday and Monday (total of 8 workshop sessions)
- Savings over individual workshop purchase
- Discount on concert ticket purchase
Part-time Participation: Adults $25 / JCCSF members $22 / Teens $15 / Youth 6 - 12 $10
- Cost per any individual workshop session on Sunday and Monday
Tickets for The Klex-X Concert and Dance Party, Saturday 8:00pm
- Standard seats, JCCSF members OR Festival Pass Holders discount $35
- Standard seats, Public $40
- Standard seats, Students $25
- Premium Seats, JCCSF members OR Festival Pass Holders discount $42
- Premium Seats, Public $45
To buy concert tickets only
, online purchase is available from JCCSF website
Meals (not included in the Festival pass; they are optional and must be purchased in advance)
- Buffet Dinner Saturday 5:30pm. $18-20
- Box lunches Sunday and Monday. $11.75-12.75, $6 for children
- See Meals Menu and Registration Form for details
- Sorry, order deadlines have passed. However, a limited number of lunches will be available for purchase on site on a first-come first-serve basis; please ask at the Information Table.
FREE events needing no tickets
Partial scholarships are available. Download, print, and submit the Scholarship Form, or call 415.789.7679 to have one mailed to you.
Sorry, we cannot offer refunds. If, after purchasing a Festival 3-day Pass or individual workshop session tickets, you are unable to attend, you can get credit towards future KlezCalifornia events. Or you may designate your payment as a tax-deductible gift to KlezCalifornia.
- Open Mic Cabarets (Sunday & Monday, during lunch).
If you would like to perform, email Achi Ben Shalom at cabaret[at]klezcalifornia.org with
subject “Open Mic Cabaret.” Describe who would like to perform
in a 10-minute performance slot, what you would do, and whether all performers will be participating in Festival workshops. Or express your interest at the KlezCalifornia Information Table when you arrive.
- Kids Klezmer Ensemble (Sunday & Monday, Session 1) with Julie Egger. If your child would like to participate, read the workshop description to ensure the level is appropriate. Then sign up at info[at]klezcalifornia.org with subject "KIds' Klezmer Ensemble," or bring your child with his/her instrument.
- Master Classes for Singers (Sunday Session 2 & Monday, Session 3)
with Sharon Bernstein. If you want to participate, email info[at]klezcalifornia.org
with subject “Master Class for Singers.” Tell who would like
to perform and which day. Or express your interest at the KlezCalifornia Information Table when you arrive.