Online ticket sales are closed. Tickets available at the door!
Festival passes, and tickets for the Saturday concert, Master Class, and additional lunches (marked below in red) are available online. Buy tickets here!
No service fees are added for online purchase. Passes and tickets for individual workshops and performances can also be purchased at the door.
Festival Passes (includes FREE LUNCH if purchased by November 1)
- Festival Pass: $75 adults "Early Bird" discount until October 24, $85 adults, $40 teens, $18 kids 6-12
All events on both Saturday and Sunday — the whole megileh! Includes Sunday lunch (if purchased by November 1) and special seating for Saturday night concert and for the Sunday "Three Singers: Four Opinions" performance. For Master Class participation sign-ups, see special section below.
- Sunday-only Pass: $65 adults, $30 teens, $13 kids 6-12
Includes everything except Saturday night Concert & Dance Party. Plus free Sunday lunch (if purchased by November 1) and special seating for the "Three Singers: Four Opinions" performance. For Master Class participation sign-ups, see special section below.
Individual Event Tickets
- Saturday night Klezmer Concert & Dance Party: $25 adults, $10 teens, $5 kids 6-12
- Sunday Workshops (sessions 1 and 2, per session): $20 adults, $10 teens, $5 kids 6-12 and adults participating in kids’ workshop
- Sunday "Three Singers: Four Opinions" performance: $15 adults, $8 teens, $5 kids 6-12
- Sunday Lunch: $10 adults and teens, $5 kids 12 and under. Advance purchase by November 1, otherwise subject to availability
- Sunday Master Classes: $10 audience adults and teens; $20 participants all ages. See "Master Class Participation Sign-up" below
- Sunday Freylekh Finale, Music & Dance Party: $15 adults, $8 teens, $5 kids
- Special discounts for Groups of 10 or more. Leave message at 415.789.7679
Online Registration & Ticket Purchases
- Items in red are available for advance online purchase until Friday, October 31 at 5:00pm.
- For charge card payments, select "Pay with PayPal." You do not need a PayPal account. No service fee will be added.
- Passes and individual tickets will be sold at the door for cash, check, or charge card.
- Except for Master Class participation (see below), no advance sign-up for particular Sunday workshops is needed (or even possible).
- Special discounts for groups of 10 or more. Leave message at 415.789.7679
Master Class Participation Sign-up
- You must sign up in advance to participate in a Master Class (as distinguished from attending in the audience), regardless of whether you buy a Pass, pay at the door, receive a scholarship, etc. We will organize this session in advance. Please send your name, band/group name (if you are in participating in one), instrument(s) or voice, and preference for Joel Rubin or Veretski Pass as your coach to info[at]klezcalifornia.org
- Come prepared to play two pieces, if possible, or even three if you like. One is fine also, as the amount of time that will be spent on each piece is up to you.
- Apply by October 22 for partial scholarship passes, see here
- This Festival, like everything KlezCalifornia does, depends on your generous financial support. Please donate here. Your gift is tax-deductible.
- This Festival is made possible through the generosity of:
- Co-sponsor organizations, who help us get the word out about the Festival: