KlezCalifornia promotes and celebrates Yiddish culture in the San Francisco Bay Area
Don't miss this year's
Sunday, December 4, 1:00 - 7:00pm
At JCC East Bay
1414 Walnut Street, BERKELEY
with the theme of Radical Yiddish Culture!
Buy your tickets now! Stories will be in this week's "East Bay Times" and "J - The Jewish Newsweekly." We expect a rush of purchases, particularly for the Cabaret!
kids/families (no charge), instrumental, singing, dancing, acting, lectures
Cabaret by the Bay with Refreshments and Dance Party
Comedy, Yiddish song, storytelling, music, and more! 4:00-7:00pm
Last year's Cabaret sold out in advance!
- Irwin (Reb Itzik) Keller, Master of Ceremonies
- Music by The Gonifs (Jeanette Lewicki, Sheldon Brown, Richard Saunders)
- Heather Klein, Jeanette Lewicki, singers
- Dan Wolf, spoken word performer
- Sara Felder, performance artist and juggler
- Karen Bergen, dance leader